Resumes & Cover Letters
- Solano Employment Connection
Assemble a Resume and Cover Letter
- Fairfield PAL Center Career Development
- Cover Letters Tutorial - This tutorial provides cover letter tips and techniques and lets you explore an effective sample cover letter. It also will help you write your own cover letter, starting with a foolproof cover letter template.
- Resume Writing - In this free Resume Writing tutorial, you'll get the resume help you need to create a document that stands out.
- 360 degrees of Financial Literacy - Tweens & Teens; Students
- 6 Tips on Money Management for Young People - By following these money management tips, young adults can expect to be able to manage their finances and have a stronger financial future.
- Money Tutorials - Useful money management tips for budgeting, retirement planning, smart shopping, and more.
- MyMoney.gov - Resources for Youth - Use this area of MyMoney.gov to find games, fun activities, websites, video games, and information about money for kids and youth. You will find links to information on how to save money, what to think about when shopping and buying, and how to a budget or a plan so you’ll have enough money when you need it.
- Practical Money Skills - Fun games and practical information for all ages!
Dressing for Success
Dreamcatchers Empowerment Network is the first vocational rehabilitation program certified by the state of California that is affiliated with a mental health rehabilitation center. Services range from assisting participants with initial hurdles such as securing social security cards and teaching them how to take public transportation, to providing paid work assessments, employment preparation and actual job placement with businesses in the community.
Solano Napa & Partners Library Consortium - Achieve your educational and career goals. Learn and improve skills, such as math, reading, computer, and many more.